Thank you for visiting TheCarrotbox.com. This is a small, one-person business and I have always believed in a minimal, non-obtrusive approach. As such, the only information I need is your name and address so I can ship your order to you, and your email address so I can send a one-time confirmation. Please read on for details.
Collection of Information
- The Carrotbox ["the site"] needs your name, email address and shipping address in order to process and deliver your order. This information is relayed to the site by PayPal when you complete a transaction. By ordering, you are agreeing to share this information with the site.
- The site does not collect or store any credit card information or maintain an online customer database, as all transactions are handled by PayPal.com.
Use of Information
- The Carrotbox ["I"] only uses your name and address to ship you your order.
- Your email address does not go on any mailing list.
- I may email you personally if there happens to be an issue with your order but, again, your address does not go on a mailing list.
- I never have and never will share your information with any other company.
- I do keep records of past purchases in order to better serve my customers (for instance, sometimes people ask me to remind them what size they bought before). You can email email@example.com if you have any concerns about this.
Last updated May 24, 2018